ONLINE OR IN-STORE PURCHASES
Our goal is for our customers to be fully satisfied with the products and services we provide. We ask customers to check all features and specifications of the products they order before placing the order as photos may not reflect the models.
Items must be thoroughly inspected at time of delivery. If you are not satisfied, please contact Liquidation Électroménagers at 438-380-1267 immediately before signing the delivery slip. Be sure to report any defects or damage to Liquidation Électroménagers immediately.
Authorized returns may be deposited at a Liquidation Électroménagers collection point at no additional cost. A recovery fee may be applied if Liquidation Électroménagers is required to recover the product.
- All damage must be reported within 24 hours of pickup or delivery.
- All new products have a manufacturer’s warranty of at least one year (some exceptions may apply).
- All «Scratch & Dent» products are guaranteed for at least one year (some exceptions may apply).
- All defects or product recalls are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All defects will be inspected by a Technician prior to return authorization to assess the issue.
- All returns and exchanges must be authorized in writing prior to the deposit or pick-up of the products.
- No return or exchange on products used or installed.
- All authorized returns or exchanges must be made in the original packaging.
- All products are considered final sales.
- All returns and exchanges authorized by Liquidation Appliances on undamaged products that have been opened, and not used, are subject to a 25% replenishment fee, plus applicable delivery charges.
- Any device whose return or exchange is authorized must be returned to Liquidation Électroménagers within 14 days of the date of approval. If the item is not returned within 14 days, the initial approval will be cancelled and any return or exchange request will need to be resubmitted for review.
- Please note that this return policy does not apply to returns related to service or repair issues. If you wish to request a return due to a service or repair issue, please contact 438-380-1267
Liquidation Électroménagers reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of goods at any time and for any reason.
Scratch & Dent Open Box Floor Template / Policy
- All sales are final (no exchange or refund)
- All items come with a one-year warranty
- These units don’t come with a box
- No return or exchange